Digital Millenium Copyright Act
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.).
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in
that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted
works at a
single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a
where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, so that the copyright agent may
about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the
use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of
that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to, the material.
aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter
our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location
which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or
as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal
court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S.,
judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Octopus Agent, LLC
2332 Galiano St,
Charleston FL 33134
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by email, an agent may begin investigating the alleged
infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your email
are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel
filing a notification or counter notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the
the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.